Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do
- Maintaining the highest standards for greeting visitors; Welcoming and greeting guests at the reception desk upon their arrival in a professional and friendly manner.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the office is running smoothly by overseeing everything from the kitchen to the organization of conference room, office supplies and common areas.
- Coordinate all aspects of office operations: Post and couriers, food catering, snack & beverage program, guest services, office supplies, and additional amenities.
- Flex your creativity by helping to develop new operational procedures to make our office even more efficient. Continue to revise and improve the office amenities.
- Works with, and coordinates some facilities & security issues with the SF hub team(s).
- First point of contact for simple security support issues (training will be provided). Providing internal support by assisting SF Security team with temp badges and vendors.
- Maintaining local Health & Safety policy in coordination with the CK Emergency Response Leads. Acting as our trained first aider and fire warden. Lead on First Aid matters, including arrange training for staff.
- Assist with ergonomics program and conduct ergonomic evaluations for the office. (training will be provided)
- Supporting office setup and other upgrades or developments.
- Supporting a positive and fun culture in the office.
- Welcome and inform new hires at the UK location by reviewing the on-boarding.
- Research, brainstorm and problem solve as needed when new projects come up.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Is an articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is personable, smart, dependable, hardworking and loves to work in a collaborative environment with people who also exhibit these qualities.
- Has at least 3-5 years of administrative work experience and is able to work independently.
- Is proud of delivering a high quality results in everything they do, personally and professionally.
- Ability to work with a remote manager, with one on one and team meetings being handled virtually.
- Strong sense of drive and motivation to be a self-starter and learn new skills quickly.
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Microsoft Office and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.