The VP Marketing will be responsible for establishing CheckMate’s brand and reputation. Mobile customer communications is a new concept for service businesses; you will help build awareness and urgency among customers for this space. Alongside this, you will establish CheckMate as the dominant player in our category. This position will report to our CEO.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS ROLE
- In partnership with our founders, define and manage our external positioning.
- Execute marketing programs in our proven verticals and work with sales and product to evaluate new verticals.
- Establish a demand generation program that creates qualified leads for our sales team, including outbound marketing, nurture campaigns, partnership development, and the creative assets required to execute this program.
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop sales materials and case studies that bring our value proposition to lifeManage a content marketing function that builds interest in the category and establishes CheckMate as a thought leader. This will encompass content development,publishing, and syndication partnerships.
- Manage external communications and PR.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You understand SAAS marketing, and have a track record todemonstrate your skills.
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated andgoal-oriented. You find fulfillment incompany success.
- You are empathetic, both with the market and fellowemployees.
- You think creatively about problems and solutions, andempirically in evaluating performance and making judgements. You are intellectually honest anddata-driven.
- You have a bias toward action and have the confidenceto act on your convictions. At the sametime, you enjoy spirited debate and are open to new ideas.
CheckMate is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or musical preferences. We think a diverse team builds a better product. Please let us know if you can help!