SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
In your role as a VP Growth, you will:
- Develop and manage the strategy and lead the execution to meet pipeline goals.
- Lead, grow and develop a team of nulti-disciplinary professionals to achieve key business goals for impressions, inbound inquiries, conversions, leads, MQLs, SQLs and Closed Deals
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel campaigns that target existing and new prospects in key segments and verticals. Use a complete set of marketing tactics (i.e., SEM, SEO, content syndication, display advertising, retargeting, email, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.)
- Define KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes to drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline value.
- Improve our existing channels (SEO content, social media, partnerships, content marketing distribution, paid acquisition, etc.)
- Manage the interface with GTM around pipeline needs and results
- 7+ years in a marketing demand generation/growth role, advantage if B2B SaaS experience
- Deep experience using marketing automation solutions and a full martech stack
- Proven experience and success in scaling demand generation programs through technology, database management and multi-channel processes
- Track record of building, managing and improving marketing campaigns/processes within a fast-growing company.
- Demonstrated impact on revenue and growth in a high growth business
- Strong analytical capabilities with an understanding of KPIs
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.