Pretlist powers secure mesh networks. We help businesses and governments communicate and navigate offline and without Carrier Networks.
If you are a UX/UI Designer with passion, then join our growing team. You will get a rare chance to craft Peer to Peer (P2P) applications that work offline. You dream it; you build it. Let’s build something big together.
You will handle our apps and brand assets:
- Own all stages of design, from concept to app
- Create our design guidelines and standards
- Build storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes
- Present and defend your designs to your coworkers and our management
- Tweak our apps with user backed research and feedback loops
- BA/BS/BE degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 6 years of experience in app design with a strong portfolio
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Solid experience with prototyping software (Balsamiq, Flinto, Sketch)
- Deep knowledge of web typography, colors, and layouts
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience working under Agile or Scrum
- Experience crafting consistent UIs across browsers
Generous Benefits Made for You
- You will enjoy leave policies that include compensatory time off to promote your work-life balance
- We offer a great salary and benefits package
- You will join a global team that supports your professional dreams
Pretlist does not discriminate because of age, gender identity, race, religion, or beliefs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.