MediaMonks is hiring an Automated Testing Specialist to get our projects to an impeccable state before they’re released into the wwwild. As part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, you’ll be setting up automated QA tests for web-based projects as well as native applications for all kinds of devices.
Role & Responsibility
- As an Automated Testing Monk, you use your extensive knowledge of QA processes and testing-tools ascertain the workings of our websites, apps, games, installations and a whole lot more.
- Based at our Hilversum HQ, you work to perfect the experience for any type of user on any kind of device while keeping the project’s technical requirements in mind.
- You systematically go over security and usability issues to check the functions of every form and feature, using custom scripts and testing tools.
- You’ll run browser-based tests with Selenium WebDriver and test native apps down to a T using tools like Appium.
- You’ll write test cases using Cucumber so everyone can understand what’s happening and why.
- Whatever the project, you constantly think about ways in which we can automate the QA process to the greatest extent possible.
Why QA at MediaMonks?
Great question! The simple answer is that working at MediaMonks means that you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. The range of work you’ll be challenged to test will never get boring as we constantly expand into new territories of technology. In addition, we have a one-of-a-kind culture, epic lunches, and even a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with examples of your automated testing work and custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3+ years of relevant QA experience, setting up automated tests for high-end websites and apps on behalf of A-list clients.
- You excel at browser-based testing with Selenium and can also QA the 💩 out of native applications using Appium or similar tools.
- You live Behaviour Driven Development and breathe writing test cases with Cucumber.
- Implementing test cases using Java and/or JS is no problem for you, and you’re also familiar with Continuous Integration Pipelines such as as Jenkins.
- You’re a pro when it comes to auto-testing registration flows and other forms, in the current build and all builds to come.
- Writing end-to-end test plans and comprehensive use cases that cover everything from general dependencies to edge cases has been a standard feat in your rigorous repertoire.
- And of course, you can set up detailed issue reports that allow our teams to quickly proceed with the next version of the build.