Ruptela is looking for a Business Analyst to join our talented R&D team.
We have created a feature-rich backend architecture and modern UI. Together these provide the leading Fleet management platform, which serves over 100K objects worldwide. We help organizations to manage their property effectively with up to date technologies (Hardware & Software).
We value the insights and creativity of our team. You'll work side-by-side with development team, product owner and UI/UX designer in creating high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS). Our culture fosters innovation and excellence in engineering practices.
- Gathering requirements through the communication with stakeholder;
- Analysis and documentation of requirements;
- Preparing and maintaining specifications for functional and non-functional requirements;
- Clearly expressing product backlog items for the development team;
- Assisting with elaboration of Epics and Features into user stories;
- Following the Agile principle and planning Sprints.
- Working experience in this or similar position;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Ability to challenge the business in requirements development;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Experience working with Jira;
- Agile certificates (e.g. CSPO, CSM);
- Wire-frame creation experience;
- Axure knowledge and working experience;
- Continuous interest in IT innovation.
- Constant exposure to opportunities for professional growth and ability to make an impact in Product portfolio;
- New smart office filled with coffee, tea, fruit and cookies;
- Relaxed work environment and work-life flexibility;
- Regular team events and learning talks;
- Health Insurance;
- Foosball , Table tennis, PlayStation/Xbox;
- Professional books available for your improvement.