As a Support Specialist in our Priority Services team you’ll work directly with, and advocate for, Stripe users across the world and support projects building support at scale.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
The Priority Services team directly supports our largest and fastest growing users, partnering with them to grow their business. We actively seek and capitalize on opportunities to meet and exceed their service expectations, working to impress the trendsetters and remove obstacles from their path.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Support Stripe users directly over e-mail, helping resolve their issues and delivering exceptional customer support experiences
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and help build processes for support at growing scale
- Advocate for users across Stripe and work with other teams to improve our product offerings
- Analyze our support experiences and processes to instigate changes that help scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
- Drive internal projects focused on improving processes and supporting offers for Stripe users.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys writing, and doing so quickly and clearly.
- Enjoys talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Is happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.