If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Services Supervisor will support daily operations and help to drive effectiveness and efficiency of the Services team, which is part of Client Delivery under Client Strategy & Operations. The Services team supports Wellframe-provided services for client staff, user support and app engagement. This individual will ensure nothing short of exemplary support and the most accurate information is provided consistently to end users in accordance with established policies and procedures. In addition, they will partner closely with internal teams to provide real-time insights that will allow for the optimization of service delivery and product improvements. The Services Manager will report directly to the Senior Manager, Services.
Areas of Responsibility:
Supervising the delivery of comprehensive and exceptional services (40%)
- Oversees team and daily operations, managing real time work volumes and not afraid to jump in and assist if needed
- Establish end user relationships and follow up as needed; ensure that escalations to various departments are seamless to our end users
- Handle escalated user incidents, complaints, and questions that impact daily operations and team / company initiatives
- Acts as a liaison to provide product and services information and resolve any emerging problems that our end users might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Monitors workflow, accuracy, and overall quality of work; ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
- Represent the voice of end users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience and product
Ensuring Service health and performance (30%)
- Lead / participate on multiple, ongoing projects focused on end user satisfaction, operational excellence and employee satisfaction
- Improve service quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes; monitoring, analyzing, and communicating standard metrics and KPIs for internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate and audit compliance / performance and identify and implement quality improvement opportunities to increase overall productivity and effectiveness
- Develop, implement and maintain materials and programs ensuring production and quality standards are met
Team management and nurturing talent (30%)
- Manage a small team of direct reports (2-3)
- Ensure the team meets its goals and objectives through effective hiring, performance management, coaching and career development
- Train and assist team to handle / schedule work volume and issues in accordance with overall service level agreements, process and policies
- Evaluate and develop training curriculum and documentation for new hires and existing staff to improve training effectiveness
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree, with 4-8 years of experience
- Customer service and/or call center experience; 1-2 years supervisory/managerial experience
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk is a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required; fluency in Spanish or Haitian Creole a plus but not required
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and strong leadership skills; proven ability to be flexible and achieve goals and deliver bottom line results in situations where business priorities and the business environment are changing
- Schedule is second shift 12pm-8pm EST
- Participate in on-call rotations (some holidays as assigned) to respond to urgent issues when they arise; exhibits general flexibility to shift changes
Behaviors & Traits Required
- A passion for health, healthcare, and delivery transformation, including the role of digital technology and technology broadly in this transformation
- Customer-centric approach ensuring all communications are relevant, personalised, friendly and compassionate
- Strong demonstration of the company’s core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence, eagerness to learn, and ability to take a data-driven approach to identify areas for improvements
- A self-starter with a track record of delivering strong performance, professional maturity, and business acumen
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.