SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
We are still growing and have a superb opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with proven experience of penetrating and winning global strategic accounts across Europe.
- Increase sales and manage the sales cycle: Identifying relevant customers and building a pipeline in order to conduct a sale of our products and services to prospective customers; Preparing presentations and running demonstration of our products; Objection handling and closing the sale; Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers; Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Develop and build opportunities across a defined set of named strategic accounts in the following territory: Western Europe
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through selective cold calling, collaborating with your assigned SDR, account planning & mapping and leveraging existing customer contacts
- Setup and maintain detailed account plans including central, affiliate and global entities of your assigned strategic accounts.
- Develop and maintain detailed and updated opportunity matrices in Salesforce.com for each account to insure that the appropriate sales support resources can be available and to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Aggressively build a pipeline of new and competitive business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Proactively prospecting for new decision-making executive contacts at key prospect targets and diversifying prospect relationships with contacts at multiple levels.
- Execute key meetings and demonstrations of the SimilarWeb solution to key prospects and customers
- Build long term relationships with key decision makers/stakeholders in assigned accounts.
- Land and grow business in partnership with the assigned Account Manager.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience of large enterprise sales
- Ability to penetrate global businesses at C-Level
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven ability to execute key target and growth plans
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with business, marketing, procurement/sourcing & business analysts within target verticals.
- Ideal candidates will have work experience landing and developing relationships with large brands in key markets.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team