At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Strategic CSMs deliver outstanding service to challenging portfolios of customers to ensure high retention through usage and adoption and, thus, convert many, if not all, of their customers into Bridge evangelists. Secondarily, Strategic CSMs are skilled at identifying opportunities for growth and skilled at working closely and collaboratively with Sales to expand Bridge’s presence in their portfolio of customers.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Experience in corporate Learning and Development or HR
- 3+ years account-management experience
- A high degree of professional polish and executive presence as demonstrated by experience presenting to clients and or prospects, working with C-level customer contacts, etc
- Experience in enterprise SaaS
- Experience with Customer adoption/growth
- Proficiency delivering executive business reviews
- Proficiency using action plans to solve customer crises
- A solutions-oriented approach to problems
- Strong technical aptitude and product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to say “no” to customers as needed
- Ability to build and leverage internal executive relationships
- Sales experience or experience working closely with sales
- Experience working closely and effectively with cross functional teams, especially product, sales and other Customer Success teams
Emotional Intelligence: The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. - Core Skills: Empathic, self awareness, strong social skills, self-regulating
Teamwork: Working together (both internally and with customers) to foster a collaborative environment where people actively share information, rely on each other's expertise, deliver on commitments, and trust one another. - Core Skills: Fosters Open Communicator; Accountable; Ability to be coached & developed and vice versa; Influencer
Customer Focus: Responding to customer needs in a manner that provides added value and is focused on customer success and satisfaction. - Core Skills: Expectation Management; Problem Solver; Results Oriented; Strong Product Knowledge
Entrepreneurship: The ability to develop, organize, and manage your "business" with passion, drive, and creativity. - Core Skills: Continuous Learning; Strategic Agility; Professionalism / Executive Presence; Vision & Action
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy: fully paid private medical insurance, pension, life assurance, personal travel insurance, wellbeing fitness tracking, contribution to your commuter and fitness/welfare, study assistance, study leave, charity leave, childcare vouchers, massages etc.
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays and flexible work schedules
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be. And when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.