At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
The Sr. Manager - Analytics & CRO uses qualitative and quantitative data, market-informed psychology and creativity to identify areas of opportunity to continuously optimize Instructure.com
. This individual collaborates with internal and external partners to create or interpret qualitative research studies to identify areas of opportunity to increase sales and validate proposed solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize web analytics, session recording, on-site surveys and other quantitative and qualitative data to research and evaluate trends in key website metrics and onsite behavioral patterns to identify opportunities to maximize the experience and conversion of visitors to Instructure.com.
- Ideate and manage a roadmap of ongoing AB and multivariate tests; manage and maintain a catalog of historical testing results, ongoing tests and future testing opportunities; work closely with multidisciplinary teams from design, product marketing, dev team and business units to ensure successful development and deployment of AB tests.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of Instructure.com and ongoing enhancements; gather and evaluate metrics to recommend solutions and hypotheses that will increase key performance indicators; create and deliver reports for ongoing optimization efforts.
- Collaborate with internal data analytics and other stakeholders to perform comprehensive data analyses and customer modeling.
- Form insights and a deeper understanding of prospects and what motivates them to choose Instructure.
- Collaborate with user researchers and UX team to conduct user and industry competitive research to understand user needs, validate product direction and fine-tune solution design for features and testing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge and a knowledge base of psychological and UX theories that guide human behavior and decision making.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- A passion for data and driving effective results
- Experience leveraging testing technology to build hypothesis and increase conversion with a willingness to think outside the box - , using our technology rather than relying on UX methodology and gut feeling
- 5 - 7 years Web Analytics experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Evidence of working with & managing stakeholders
- Have a proven ability to develop methodical reports that inform strategies and tactics that lead to improved performance and have a sensitivity for teasing out insights that spark strategic thinking
- Proficiency in website analytics with proven experience in a similar role either in-house or from within an integrated or digital agency ideally working on national and international accounts
- Experience of split/MVT testing and proposing hypothesis for tests
- Good knowledge of user/customer experience (UX / UI)
- Have excellent writing, numerical, communication and collaboration skills
- Able to deliver projects on time and under pressure
- Be able to quickly establish yourself in the role, build both external and internal relationships and become an indispensable part of the business
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Lots of paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.