This Senior Executive Assistant plays an integral role in Corporate Administration and Corporate Culture of Freshly in all offices, globally. Freshly’s Senior Executive Assistant will be a seasoned EA that will support all members of the executive team, but also assist in overseeing the rest of the Corporate Administrative Support staff (EA’s, Travel Assistants, etc.). Working to ensure that all EA practices are top of class and streamlined across offices and that the Senior Executive team is always supported in every aspect. As well as Working with location-specific Office Managers under the VP of Corporate Operations, this role plans, facilitates and executes all events from in-office happy hours to company-wide offsite Town Halls, as well as head our Diversity & Inclusion efforts, assist with internal communications and take on any special projects that fall under Corporate Operations. From managing vendors, organizing timelines, creating processes and protocols for in-house events, offsite events, communications, maintaining budgets, this role is central to delivering the “Freshly experience” across all offices for a seamless understanding of who we are and what we do no matter what location you are in.
- Responsible for establishing Freshly EA best practices and ensuring they are implemented daily in all capacities. This includes but is not limited to: calendars/scheduling, travel, expenses, off-sites/events, any other requests from Exec.
- Supports executive assistants and acts as a back up for the key C-Suite member(s) in all EA capacities.
- Responsible for disseminating information to EA team including but not limited to corporate announcements and initiatives, new hires, corporate rates and contacts at hotels, restaurants, rental car agencies, etc., upcoming Sr Team events and off-sites.
- Liaison between EA team and the greater Corporate Operations team including VP Corp Ops, Director Corp Ops, Senior Office Manager to ensure all team members are on the same page, processes aligned, office events synergies with all offices and the Freshly Hospitality.
- Works with the Senior Office Manager to ensure OMs and EAs are aligned, making sure our corporate culture is up to the Freshly standard and that each team member is contributing to it, ensure all employees have the necessary supplies and conducive working environments and facilitating in and out of office events.
- Responsible for planning and executing all Executive level events including, but not limited to, offsite events (itinerary, hotels, dinners, team building activities, transportation, budget, awards/gifts, etc.) ribbon cuttings, etc.
- Manage and or assist in the execution of the VP of Operations “special projects” including, but not limited to, video shoots, internal photo shoots, acquiring corporate apartments, working with internal PODs to facilitate Corporate Culture, etc.
- Liaison with Freshly internal communications department in all aspects related to the Corporate Operations team or as needed by the VP of Corporate Operations.
- Lead and execute on cultural initiatives aligned with Freshly core values, in particular organize events that encourage positive collaboration and interaction and align with those values.
- Assist in the design, organization and management or any other interconnected, cross-functional projects pertaining the Corporate Operations team.
- The Senior Executive Assistant, partnering with the Sr, Office Manager, will support in creating an office environment that will bring Freshly to its greatest potential and ensure that all the employees have the same familiar feeling of Freshly.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Project management skills, stellar organization & follow-through
- Highly-developed communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
- Organizational and political agility, developed negotiation skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Unparalleled Flexibility and Adaptability to change of goals and requirements as needed by the Company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong detail orientation and flexibility.
- Eager to learn and grow within the company.
- Off the charts empathy and caring nature: you live to make others shine and enjoy their jobs.
- Jedi-Like Anticipation.
- Stellar Organization & Follow-Through.
- Complete Accessibility.
- Solid Communication
- Optimism & Positivity.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com
Here’s some chatter about us:
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!