SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
So what is a Solution Consultant/Product Support Manager?
You’ll have the opportunity to directly advise a number of the largest companies in the world on their marketing/e-commerce and investment strategies, as well as contribute to SimilarWeb’s product strategy for all solutions that we sell. Such as customers that are both local in Japanese markets and also companies that we work with as global strategic accounts outside of Japan that require Japanese specific needs.
In addition, as a uniqueness of our state of the business in Japan, you will also manage product-related questions and escalations from our resellers, as well as end-users that we acquire directly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting with key stakeholders and users of the account to advise on strategy and deployment
- Production of high quality insights (via emails and presentations) to promote ongoing usage and client satisfaction
Solving Client Problems and Challenges:
- Working with our Account Management team and other internal resources if needed, to solve complex client problems and challenges.
Product Strategy / Marketing:
- Act as the primary hub for the products you support externally and being the feedback loop with the Solutions Team (product & strategy) to help drive the product forwards with feature suggestions, market feedback and validation.
- Collaborate with the product team and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our customers; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Use case and content writing - Deliver educational/analytical contents to increase product awareness
- Providing all 2nd-level support for resellers and 1st hand support from end-users on our solutions
What will I bring to the team?
- Proven experience of consulting and/or client site across CPG, retail, eCommerce or travel.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a differenc
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team