Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and digital wallet company, based out of Noida, India.
Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
We are looking for ninjas who wants to help us in designing cutting edge products to meet our rapidly growing business. We are building a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have minimum 3+ years of programing experience.
· Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume content backend systems
· Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic
· MS or BS/B.Tech/BE in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
· Must be fluent in English.
· Hands-on experience in writing Java, Spring Boot applications.
· Familiarity with: MySQL, Cassandra, Redis Cluster, Microservices (Spring Cloud), Kafka (Message Queue), Linux
· Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
· Sound knowledge of design patterns and clean coding practices.
· Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Bonus if you have:
· AWS experience
· Full-stack knowledge
· Prior experience with developing news feed/content systems
About the Job:
Paytm aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Paytm’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
You will be closely working with fellow engineers, product managers, designers to build our new app for super-utilities & content (news feed, videos).