For one of our customers - a fast-growing international startup studio - we are looking for a Senior UX /UI Designer, to reimagine health & insurance services of the future, and to develop mobile and web interfaces.
You will work within the central team and support one or multiple start-ups in developing their offer, in tight coordination with front and back end developers and operational teams.
They are working on multiple services, covering multiple realms. Observation, empathy, ability to work with abstract concepts as well as concrete realities are critical for this job.
It is key to be a true problem solver extremely customer/ user-focused and to keep in mind that solving a problem always start by formulating the right problem. They constantly dialogue, brainstorm and co-design . Hence, communication skills are key.
Is this you?
- You are proficient in a variety of UX/UI methods and tools, including field observation, rapid experimentation, prototyping, journey mapping, prototyping, user interviews, usability testing, persona development - and know how/when to advocate for different methods.
- You have experience in scoping, planning, and leading extensive research activities, both qualitative and quantitative, from open-ended exploratory research to concept validations.
- You are skilled at creating discussion guides and leading open-ended, contextual conversations to help generate answers to key questions
- You’re passionate about uncovering pain points as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research.
- You are able to create and present insightful deliveries that provide our team with strategic direction.
- You are able to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members as well as work to strategise potential solutions.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools (Sketch, Axure, Invision etc...) and a portfolio with a few featured cases
- Deep knowledge of web trends, best practices, usability for interactive products are key
- You have a passion for emerging tech enterprise verticals
- Experience working in a consulting capacity, specifically in a client facing role
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related field.
- Given the nature of our business and the need to serve their ventures, team members must be flexible and willing to travel when projects require it
Why join this fast-growing start up studio in Telaviv or London?
If you are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses, come and work with them! They work at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity.
- You will work in a booming sector and become part of the future global leader within the InsurTech ecosystem
- You will have the opportunity to work with an international network of experts and benefit from a stimulating working environment with creative projects to work on
- You’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
- Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting end-user interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research feedback, and developing lean documentation to keep your team focused on the user.
- You will enjoy a steep learning curve and also have the option to join one of the new businesses over the medium-term.