We are looking for an experienced paid media specialist who is as comfortable talking ad operations as they are in a room with clients. This person will be responsible for assessing prospective client needs, developing a strategic approach to win their business and working with the larger ad ops team to ensure smooth delivery of plans. This person will also be tasked with aiding in the expansion of existing accounts, working directly with sales and accounts teams to identify product upsell opportunities and strengthen relationships with clients. They will also work closely with the operations team to understand the latest best practices and updates to the social platforms. Key platforms of focus are Google Ads, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ad Manager.
Note: The work location can be either in the NY or LA office
- With a deep understanding of the social ad space, develop creative and effective paid distribution strategies that meet client needs, at times through the lens of a content-first approach.
- Work with sales and accounts to develop paid media sales and upsells.
- Improve on existing Paid Media strategies that can be implemented at scale
- Participate in client pitch meetings and communicate the value of the Fullscreen Paid Media offerings
- Work with and/or manage Ad Operations managers and coordinators to fulfill Paid Media campaigns and accounts
- Ideate new packages/products Paid Media can create and sell
- Manage and oversee team support when applicable and necessary as it aligns with the overall Brand Group org
- The most important qualities our candidates must possess are a positive attitude and be open to feedback (giving and receiving).
- 3-5 years Paid Media experience
- Expert understanding of at least two of the following platforms: Google Ads (formerly TrueView), Google Ad Manager (formerly Doubleclick for Publishers [DFP]), Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ad Manager
- Experience developing cross-social-platform strategy using an array of ad products for various objectives, both campaign-based and social AOR-based.
- Knowledge of the major ad tag & tracking vendors, particularly Campaign Manager (formerly Doubleclick Campaign Manager [DCM])
- A deep interest in online video and social video, specifically with YouTube, Facebook/IG & Snapchat
- Superior communication skills grounded in a detail-oriented nature
- A natural team player who can also excel independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen
for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.