Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Galeries Lafayette, ABB, Conforama, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling, and Conrad to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Corporate Events & Marketing Project Management.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to own Mirakl’s European Growth Marketing Strategy by building innovating campaigns and formats to support Mirakl’s growth across B2B segments in Europe. This person will collaborate closely with the executive team, sales, product, and alliances teams. Within EMEA, the growth marketing person reports to the head of marketing in EMEA and covers our full EMEA region (France, UK, DACH, Nordics, SOE) and will design and implement Mirakl’s marketing growth strategy along 3 tracks: online demand generation programs, online and offline programs, and tailored Mirakl-branded events and formats such as the Mirakl European Marketplace Summit and selected local events across core EMEA countries. This role will have significant interaction with the Communications and Content managers and the Field marketing managers in EMEA together with Sales and Alliances teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast-paced growing tech company specializing in eCommerce, Marketing Software, or other software companies whose target audience is business executives.
Key responsibilities include:
Mirakl-owned EMEA Marketplace Summit and new executive dinner formats (Platform Economy Dinners)
- Act as program manager for Mirakl’s major EMEA event, the Mirakl Platform & Marketplace Summit in Paris.
- Arrange content for digital channels e.g. web, social, directories relative to Mirakl branded events. Produce brochures and printed collateral for Mirakl events.
- Own and develop the Mirakl EMEA handbook for formats designed to help field marketing managers run these formats in their territories.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, executive leadership team, Sales, Alliances and Customer Success teams to define format and align on objectives
- Work with Mirakl’s Alliance team to define sponsorship packages. Secure sponsorships with key partners.
- Collaborate with Sales, Alliances and Marketing teams to drive meaningful attendance for the Summit and identify subject matter experts for speaking opportunities at events
- Work closely with Client Success teams to identify key sponsors and thought leaders within Mirakl’s current customer base to drive content for Mirakl events.
- Work with Product Marketing lead on tailored content around product updates.
- Synchronize with field marketing managers on events logistics, communications and promotion of the Summit.
- Develop new local and branded formats for events to support pipeline generation, acceleration and customer expansion through Mirakl-branded executive events across key countries (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, Nordics)
- Liaise with Sales, Alliances teams and their partners to include third-party sponsorships for Mirakl-owned formats.
- Work with Customer Success teams and EMEA Field Managers to source thought leaders and customer sponsors for speaking opportunities at local events.
- Monitor pipeline acceleration KPIs of Mirakl Summit and other formats.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to identify key sponsors and thought leaders among Mirakl customers. Create and execute campaigns geared towards customer retention and expansion.