Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Part of the Airbnb family, Urbandoor is a global marketplace for furnished apartments specifically built for professionals. Its mission is to effortlessly connect professionals with their right apartment every time, anywhere. Unlike other furnished apartment marketplaces, there are no private homes or individual hosts on Urbandoor. All apartments and providers are vetted to meet standards professionals expect. There are currently more than 500K furnished apartments in 1300+ markets across 45+ countries on Urbandoor. For more info, visit www.urbandoor.com
As a Multifamily Account Manager, your primary focus will be to create long-term, trusting relationships with an assigned group of Multifamily clients. You will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new client opportunities. You will liaise with cross functional teams, including Customer Experience and Product Development, to improve the overall experience for your clients. You will collaborate with the Real Estate team and other cross functional team to achieve sales targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run. In every aspect of this role you are measured on the ability to drive effective data analysis and high client satisfaction.
We are open to this role being based anywhere in the US.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Develop, forecast, and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the business and through referrals
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Multi-family housing industry experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in multifamily account management with proven track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Online marketplace/SaaS platform experience a plus
- Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans
- Proven ability to juggle multiple Account Management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful resource allocation, timeline and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or achievement of recognized professional level
- Willingness to travel as needed