Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
About the role
As a Scrum Master you will carry overall responsibility for the planning, coordination, communication and control of activities pertaining to program-wide technology initiatives for the agile team(s). You will engage with customer and ensure that business requirements are documented and outcomes are in line with our customer’s business objectives and meet defined success criteria (Quality, Scope, time and cost).
Moreover, you will work with Mobiquity, client and third partner teams on a wide spectrum of activities, including project and product requirements, user experience design, technical architecture and solution development.
The ideal candidate should also have experience managing software development projects for clients in the healthcare or life sciences space, preferably in a consulting/professional services capacity. Some travel to client sites may be required.
What This Job Entails:
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and successful completion of small through large scale initiatives across a diverse set of projects, including strategy, user experience design and software development.
- Focus in this role will be on large programs (6-18 months).
- Build rapport with team members and stakeholders so that they can “feel” when something is about to go wrong with the program, and can proactively work to mitigate risks
- Acts as a “servant leader”, and helps the team negotiate between the development team members (including the Product Owner) and program stakeholders
- Act as a change agent to ensure that the agile process is followed – including all the scrum ceremonies followed and deliverables are met.
- Ensure that scoping, planning, estimating, and resource management activities are performed by the team
- Ensures that the day-to-day progress of the team is tracked and communicated
- Drives escalated issues to resolution, mediates split decisions and negotiates consensus, especially on major issues around scope, quality, budget, timelines and risks.
- Responsible for the program goals and objectives to ensure overall program success, including customer satisfaction and Mobiquity financial goals.
- Participate in the presales process by reviewing proposals and assessing overall program structure, risk, staffing requirements and ensuring alignment in order to achieve program success.
You are customer orientated. You love to work with a team, provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the program. You encourage teamwork, communication and coordination across the agile team and set clear expectations, objectives, assignments and timing.
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Strong focus on customer engagement. Experience with external customers is the must.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Manager / or Agile PM in a professional services company managing the development or implementation of mobile, web applications and/or software products.
- Experience with agile tracking tools, like JIRA, Rally or Version one is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all staff and management levels.
- Business requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Highly oriented on results. Ability to make the things happen
- Experience in managing projects in a customer-facing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MSc, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Nice to have - SAF experience (scaled agile framework) and healthcare domain experience.
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.