Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat-management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, free lunch daily, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- To work as a Scrum master for various simultaneous software projects.
- Besides Scrum master work, you might also have an option to work in other simultaneous roles based on your skills and career plans. Some examples of other roles: Business analyst, SW tester, SW developer, team lead…
- Previous working experience in a Scrum master role is required
- Minimum 5 years software industry experience, preferably in software outsourcing environment. You might have worked as project manager, software developer or a tester before.
- Good understanding about different software development processes, especially Scrum and other agile methods is required.
- Experience from foreign clients is considered as a benefit
- Appropriate college/university degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multinational team
- Service and customer oriented individual
- Out-of-the box mentality
We like to make sure the talent is well taken cared of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can come in as early as 7am to as late as 11am.
- Developers and all technical team members including 3 of their dependents are enrolled in our medical insurance on first day of employment.
- DOTA player? You can play this to your heart’s content, in our game room no less.
- Free lunch daily. We serve healthy meals at our very own kitchen.
- Weekly training classes about various software development and cultural topics.
- Opportunity to develop personal software product ideas with company funding.
- Great learning opportunities working for European managers and international clients.