Our vision at Freeletics is to challenge and inspire people around the world to become the greatest version of themselves, both physically and mentally. We build products and experiences that improve people's lives through physical exercise, nutrition guidance and education. By doing this, we have created a unique and passionate community of over 38 million users worldwide, who all want to change their lifestyle for the better. By combining sports science, AI technology and long-term behavior change, we are creating a truly unique movement in the health and fitness space.
As part of your role as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach, you will be working with one team or multiple cross-functional teams to improve the way our teams work and deliver results. You will be responsible for coaching several teams working according to Scrum and other agile practices, and help the team collaborate in a cross-functional team setup, either within the product engineering or across the organisation. A critical part of your role is ensuring proactive communication with the Scrum Masters team and business stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives, as well as identifying and managing dependencies.
You are an advocate for continuous improvement and an enabler who ensures the team outperforms at a high level of autonomy. If you are a leader who can support and challenge teams to move forward and willing to share our passion to help build products that unlock people physical potential, then we are happy to speak to you!
- Coach our teams (could be one or multiple teams) to help them bring their Scrum/agile practices to the next level and improve the way teams work and deliver results
- Facilitate the agile and lean mindset on a team, department and cross-departmental level
- Collaborate with the product owners, engineering managers and other stakeholders to manage issues, resources and dependencies
- Enable a shared understanding of objectives among stakeholders including developers, designers, product owners and other business stakeholders
- Ensure effective communication is in place and impediments are resolved
- Drive flow of information, learning and continuous improvement
- Manage dependencies, facilitate & support process improvements and enable transparency/information accessibility among stakeholders
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, backlog refinement and other collaborative sessions
- Experienced Scrum Master/Agile coach in a variety of cross-functional teams and organisational setups
- Proven knowledge of agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- Empathetic leader with proven experience in identifying team dependencies, roadblocks, needs or challenges
- Experienced communicator and facilitator with strong capability in solving conflicts and driving for improved results
- Persistent with a strong “get things done” mentality to push for improved results
- Experience with various product discovery techniques (Design thinking, Lean UX, ...) is a strong advantage
- Technical hands-on experience is a plus
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus