Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As a member of the Malwarebytes Renewal organization, the Renewal Account Manager will have an overall responsibility for generating renewal revenue in a defined territory.
What You’ll Do:
- You will manage a pipeline of renewal opportunities with existing Malwarebytes customers.
- You will carry a revenue target with incentive on retention.
- You will work with account executives, channel partners, distribution and end user to achieve your targets.
- Focus on customer lifecycle management. Requirement to develop programmes and process with distribution and reseller accounts to ensure the highest conversion of renewal opportunities.
- Focus on maximizing the budget share of Malwarebytes in existing customer base.
- Weekly forecasting of achievement. Responsible for Win/Loss reporting, continuously updating CRM tool, create up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. Follow through all opportunities to closure.
- Advises customer of expiring support or maintenance contracts, pricing, new service offerings, etc.
- Will have sufficient knowledge to understand customer's embedded base of products as well as new product features and their benefits to customers
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years sales/negotiation experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability to work to targets
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Negotiating & Communication skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Computer literate
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- EFG Languages
What We Offer:
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff