Regional Sales Manager – Melbourne or Sydney
We’re looking for a consistent quota-buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience selling complex IT Security solutions with relationships in IT / Security (CISO, CSO, CIO, etc). You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including development and execution of sales plans to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned territory; following the company methodology for the sales process; managing customer sales process within a high touch channel model; leveraging channels to build sales volume; ensuring customer satisfaction; disciplined expense management; and maintaining high integrity. The ideal candidate is a proven hunter, thrives in a team selling model, and can sell in a consultative manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification (MEDDPIC sales process), and accurately recording in our CRM, while achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and high level of customer renewal rates.
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, product and engineering, marketing regarding what you’re hearing in the field.
- Aggressively hunt for new prospects using a suite of prospecting tools.
- Provide customers and prospects with product demos.
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership.
What we value:
Significant experience or proven examples of “hands on” experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas.
- Experience as a VP of Sales or equivalent, particularly in a startup or small organization to help us build out the region.
- Selling security solutions to C-Level and Technical Buyers a clear requirement.
- Proven track record of the ability to target and penetrate top mid-market accounts within the assigned territory.
- 5+ years of Cyber Security technical knowledge across the entire Cyber Security stack (Network, Endpoint, Privilege, Data Center and Application).
- Deep knowledge of Application Security.
- Experience with both channels and resellers.
- Experience with a dual focus on both short and longer sales cycles ranging from $50,000 to $250,000+ range.
- Strong track record developing, sustaining and working with top tier security channel partners as a key ingredient to success of your sales team and assigned territory.
- Selling recurring software fulfillment models and SaaS a must.
- Track record of collaborating and excelling in a team selling model.
- Highly adaptive nature and ability to adjust the business/sales model as necessary to accelerate growth.
- Experience with various sales methodologies (MEDDPIC, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA strongly preferred
Preferred skills and background:
- Expert internet technology sales experience
- Deep sales process knowledge.
- Ability to train and develop sales team and channel partners.
- Deep Saas and Cloud knowledge
- Business Development experience including strategic partnerships.
- Country manager experience
- Executive level management experience a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Location- Melbourne or Sydney