Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
As we scale our company it’s vital that we continue to provide the best customer support to our customers while being compliant. This, among other things, means making sure our teams have the right trainings avaiĺable - both required by the law and for upskilling operational teams.
Our compliance operations team is in the search of a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to help us plan, organise and keep track of compliance trainings.
What you’ll get to do:
- Create, organise, centralise and improve KYC teams' QA processes for agents, vendors and product in alignment across regions;
- Create best practices for tracking and sharing feedback of the QA;
- Build a team owning this process;
- Collaborating with team leads and compliance officers to ensure all legal and internal requirements are filled with the QA process;
- Help TransferWise accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluation and improvements of the quality of KYC teams, vendors and product;
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure quality, legality and goal achievement in KYC processes, vendors and product.
Skills / requirements:
- Very good verbal and written English required; any other language skills are beneficial;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Very strongly self-driven and good cross-team communicator, as well as well-organised;
- Punctual, independent, proactive, high attention to details and willing to get things done;
- Specialist in the area QA is being conducted;
- Sound independent judgement.
Nice to have:
- You love digging in data, numbers and thinking systematically. You have attention to details, like to keep things in order and you are ready to get your hands dirty with fixing data discrepancies and root cause analysis;
- You have technical background: you can easily write both simple and complex SQL queries yourself;
- You can work autonomously, take initiative and responsibility;
- Previous audit or QA experience is a bonus.
NB! Please only apply if you'are legally authorised to work in Estonia or if you are a EU citizen.
Please note that applications without a cover letter won't be considered.