HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE and HYPEBAE, the online destination for contemporary music. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Working in a team to manage setup of the desktop & mobile display, and video impressions, are optimally setup to ensure the best inventory is exposed to the highest yields.
- Being able to understand and advise on the programmatic technical stack and the commercial strategies that rely on these platforms will be key as will being able to link the technical focus between the tech platforms and flow of information/data.
- Ensure the tech set up is functioning correctly and efficiently within DFP and the delivery of audience targeted campaigns is optimised for full delivery and performance.
- You will be supporting demand partners ensuring they are interacting with DFP Dynamically and efficiently to maximise revenue through fill rate and eCPM and support the optimization of the stack working closely with the internal teams ensuring the tagging structure is allocated to maximise yield.
- Testing and integrating new programmatic partners ensuring that the partners are set up for success.
- Key performance metrics will focus on accuracy, margin / eCPM improvements, fill rate increase and operational efficiencies, thus being able to analyse large data sets from partner platforms and make timely business decisions is key to the role.
- Proven experience working within the online advertising industry.
- Experience working within programmatic advertising within agency or digital publisher.
- Hands on using SPP technology such as Rubicon, AdX, Spot X or a good understanding of their capabilities.
- Knowledge of using DMP technology or a good understanding of a DMP capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of DFP and similar AdServing systems.
- Understanding of dynamic allocation/Header bid technology is a plus.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.