We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product features that deliver TouchNote’s vision and strategy.
About The Role
The ideal candidate will drive growth by helping to design and execute product strategy and assisting our Head of Product to effectively manage the workflow of a small, cross-functional squad who are committed to delivering product features that will delight our customers and help TouchNote grow exponentially.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with a cross-functional squad and our Scrum Master to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Assist with product launches including working with our creative Studio and Marketing
- Define the ins and outs of our products, from feature overview and user stories to wireframes and functional specs
- Deliver high-quality product roadmaps on time and to their full spec
- Take a hands-on and analytical approach to measuring continuously and optimising the results across all products
You are an enthusiastic and fast-learner, hoping to gain more experience in a product-led company and eventually become a customer-focused product expert with experience in the digital space. You’re super smart, thoughtful and considerate, you have a track record of delivering results, and you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Genuine exposure to product management in the online space, extra points if it is with a strong mobile focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience with writing detailed user stories with thorough acceptance criteria
- A solid technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- The ambition to lead a small, dedicated cross-functional team
- A genuine love for beautiful product design, a good eye, and an insatiable desire to improve the user experience and user happiness of everything around us
- Solid knowledge about the mobile app ecosystem, product management methodologies and agile development, specifically Scrum
- Experience of designing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative user research
- A proven track record as a strong communicator, influencer, and cross-functional partner
- Good consumer product intuition based on experience but reinforced through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data
Salary and Benefits
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product