Airbnb is redefining the world's approach to accommodation and travel. We are creating highly local, personal and meaningful experiences for our host and guest community around the world. We develop products that create transformational experiences for guests millions of times each week.
Airbnb is on the cutting edge of product development. Our hosts are opening their homes to travelers from around the world, and our product makes it all possible. We have a lean team of product managers who guide a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that drive our business forward.
About Community Support Products
Airbnb is a platform built on trust. To help drive trust and ensure our Community feels supported at critical moments in their journey with us, Airbnb offers a suite of protection offerings such as the Host Guarantee and Host Protection Insurance programs.
Community Support’s mission is to build the world’s most loyal travel community through exceptional support. Our product team is focused on creating a world class product experiences that redefine exceptional service for the Airbnb community.
About the Product Manager, Agent Tools
As the Product Manager, Agent Tools, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Establishing a product vision for a world-class service features that drive fast, efficient, fair, and consistent resolution for the Airbnb Community
- Building intelligent, easy to use tools that enable Airbnb Customer Operations teams to resolve problems for our hosts and guests, across all Airbnb business and our 191 global markets
- Enabling consistent, efficient, world-class support at scale through features like:
- An intelligent rebooking tool
- Refund and coupon workflows to enable transfer of money across multiple currencies
- A smart transfer and escalation workflow
- Collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process
- Establishing metrics/thresholds to guide prioritization and opportunity size
- 5+ years product management experience with a consumer internet company
- You are experienced in establishing a product vision, developing roadmaps, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, experiment planning, UI/UX wire framing, and defining product roll-out strategies
- You are experienced at influencing, leading, and motivating high-performing, cross-functional stakeholder teams, including engineering, design, data science, research
- You have a passion for building consumer-facing products and you have successfully launched products in your career
- You have a passion for great design; you know what works, what doesn't, and why
- You are an outcome-oriented, self-motivated, and creative problem solver who is able to identify obstacles, validate assumptions, and clearly articulate viable solutions
- You find comfort with rapidly changing business conditions that is typical of a fast growing company
- You are experienced in building home-grown solutions and launching integrations with 3rd parties
- You have experience shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- You have an ambitious approach to challenges, and you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get us there
- You have great understanding and empathy for Airbnb users; must be an Airbnb Guest and Host advocate
- You are passionate about creating a world where you can belong anywhere
- Experience shipping features to a global operations team is a plus
- Experience with A/B experimentation is a plus
- Willing to travel to SF, Seattle, or other offices 1-2 times per month