Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to support our product, finance, and credit functions. This is a role with broad exposure to many facets of the business and ideal for someone who is excited to wear many hats in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have complete visibility and ownership over several key critical business operations and processes and have a key hand in making improvements and innovations.
- Directly impact users product experience and drive the ongoing success of the business.
- Support various business functions by handling large amounts of data and drawing valuable insights from that data.
- Help drive management's decision-making through data and quality analysis.
In this role we value:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Someone who is quick to learn new skills and willing to tackle problems outside their comfort zone. This is a startup role and will be wearing many different hats.
- Ability to read/write SQL and/or a strong background with a similar programming language.
- Ability to quickly grasp and creatively solve complex problems.
- Ability to concisely present your analysis and put together well-structured reports to support decision making within the company.
- An understanding of general accounting principles.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as an analyst or consultant.
- BA or BS in a relevant field of study such as Math, Science, Engineering, Business, etc.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO