THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join our in-house creative team. You’ve preferably worked within the premium, luxury and fashion sectors or agency. You offer fresh thinking and your portfolio and
previous experience will demonstrate your creativity and your ability to apply exceptional design
within the context of the brief.
Reporting to a Creative Director, you will have a close eye on the standard and quality of the creative work being produced within the team. You will always strive to find new and innovative ways to meet client briefs within budget and to deadline.
- A passionate brand advocate to our brands.
- Possesses a design aesthetic focused around high-fashion, edgy, luxury, cool, metropolitan trends (as opposed to a mass, teen, action sports, catalogue or cutesy design aesthetic)
- Ability to effectively manage own projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- You will have a strong eye for detail
- Producing and delivering quality work to brief, across a variety of brands and media
- Working with Creative Director to fulfil the expectations of the brief
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to concept and execute across multiple channels, strong understanding of both print, digital, POS, packaging and video
- Excellent typography skills
- Ability to conceptualize and Art Direct photoshoots
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent understanding of print processes and finishes
- Conceptual design thinking
- Time management: you’re an organised self starter who can manage multiple projects whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns
- Create global design concepts including photography, logo lock-ups, type treatments, patterns, illustrated elements etc.
- Concept ideas for 360 campaigns product and model
- Ensures collaboration with VM, Design, and production to create unique customer experiences in retail and online
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Adhere to brand guidelines when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date
- Work closely with the brand and marketing teams, building strong relationships
- Be proactive: look to improve creative quality efficiencies through smarter working practices in the team
- Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required.
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customer
- Confidently present design concepts to the client, wider stakeholders and senior management
- You will be full of ideas, offer fresh thinking and excellent design
- Be passionate about our brands, the industry, the internet and emerging trends
- You are collaborative, enthusiastic and positive
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme