Who we are:
Numerify is the leader in AI-powered business analytics for Global 2000 IT organizations.
Trusted by leading brands, including 5 Fortune 50 enterprises, our System of Intelligence helps IT organizations plan, build and run the systems that power more than $500B of commerce and achieve measurable ROI by becoming more efficient and agile while reducing risk and disruptions.
Numerify was founded by industry veterans from Oracle, MicroStrategy, and Hyperion and has won numerous recognitions, including multiple MIT Sloan CIO Symposium awards.
We are headquartered in San Jose, CA, with offices in Chicago, IL, and Bangalore, India and are backed by top tier investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, DAG Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank and Four Rivers Group.
Who you are:
You are a marketing operations athlete who not only understands martech but has a passion for measuring performance. You are known as the in-house martech expert and wear the geek badge with pride. Your intellectual curiosity is off the charts, and you thrive on making marketing and sales technologies work like a well-oiled machine. You obsess about the details, but can also step back, craft the strategy, and fill the gaps. You are a high-performance player and are comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone.
What you will be doing:
- Managing our sales and martech stack: You will own all things related to our core technologies (inc., Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach)
- Managing our database: You will own segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management, and everything related to managing our marketing and sales database
- Helping to build our ABM infrastructure: You will help us build a world-class ABM stack
- Creating email nurture programs that convert: You will create and own our marketing nurture programs that will engage and excite our prospective customers
- Managing our performance: You will be analyzing the performance of our marketing and sales development activities and tell us how we can do better
- Enabling our sales development team: You will be working closely with our SDR team to ensure Partner with the sales team to understand their processes and develop the tools they need to help win deals
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- You are a martech wizard: You have a track record of 1-2 years in Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, and ABM platforms (e.g., Engagio, Demandbase, 6sense)
- You are highly analytical: You exemplify the “you can’t manage what you can’t measure” adage and have a keen sense of extracting the signal from the noise. Analytics drive every one of your decisions.
- You can juggle many balls: You can work under uncertainty and can prioritize your work between projects and ‘keep-the-lights-on’ work. You value owning projects and operating semi-autonomously. And you can crank out quality deliverables.
- You are a lifelong learner: You are intellectually curious, and when you don’t have an answer, you know how to get it. You thrive under uncertainty and excel at pushing yourself.
- You have a college degree: You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or another quantitative discipline (an MBA is a plus)
- You are collaborative and fun: You always put the team first, and love to have fun, because work without fun, is not fun
Numerify provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Numerify an incredible place to work.