At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all local marketing initiatives in the Miami market. You will be a key player in growing both sides of Getaround’s marketplace(car owners and renters). Your responsibilities include sourcing, planning and executing local events; negotiating sponsorships deals with local vendors; and managing Brand Ambassadors to deliver on quarterly marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate is organized, hard working, and has relevant field marketing experience. You are a self-starter that works well with minimal direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Source, plan, and execute local marketing events and programs
- Hire, train, and manage contract resources, including brand ambassadors and event staff
- Identify, negotiate, and implement partnerships with local businesses and organizations
- Develop and deliver on quarterly and annual local marketing plans
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Growth, and Business Development Teams at HQ to support national campaigns and to ensure consistent messaging
- Analyze campaign metrics and trends to increase quarterly ROI on local marketing effort
What you’ll need
- 2-5 years experience in relevant local or field marketing role
- You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient
- You take a detailed and methodical approach to every project
- You have a“no job too small” attitude
- You have a high quality bar
- You are prepared to elevate our brand and establish it as a leader in carsharing
- Experience leading local marketing or field marketing teams
- Experience working with print and digital vendors at scale
- Prior success working at a fast-paced, high growth startup
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!