Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Guide members through the home buying and refinancing process and connect with partner lenders, agents or service providers when a member is ready.
- Help design experiences to give our members certainty and confidence that they’ll remain competitive in a hot real estate market.
- Partner with product and business leadership to drive product vision, roadmap and strategy for your product area.
- Craft clear and compelling product requirements including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Lead a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, engineers, analysts, data scientists and other partners to drive fast paced hypotheses testing, execution and learning.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively finding opportunities and making meaningful recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- Maintain a strong metrics and business goals oriented culture within the team while staying grounded in user problems and insights.
What’s great about the role:
- A satisfying mission, working to make financial progress for everyone, and we have lots of work yet to be done.
- An opportunity to build a product that helps people make the biggest life purchase faster, more visible and happier.
- A fun and fearless crew of highly motivated and hard-working teammates always looking for ways to make work more fun.
- Working on a product team that has quietly become one of the best in technology by creating an environment that makes it easy to take risks and learn together.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant product management experience, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Lifelong learner: Guiding and learning approach, and aren’t afraid of topics and challenges you haven’t encountered before.
- Master organizer: you find joy in organizing complexity and obsoleting chaos.
- Collaboration: you have a strong ability to bring teams together to unblock, solve problems, and drive progress.
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver.
- Experience with and love of crafting market leading consumer product experiences from positioning to pixels.
- Analytical and highly driven to measure and optimize critical metrics.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.