Supermercato24 is looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager to join the CPG Industry Sales Team.
The role will report to FMCG Brands Sales Manager, and will be responsible to sell data and on-site advertisement to FMCG industry players (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G), building valuable partnerships.
The KAM will need to manager a pipeline of brands and create new leads, strengthen existing relationships, drive upsell, business growth and exploit new and unknown opportunities.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage a preassigned portfolio of customers
- Create new leads
- Negotiate and sign agreements
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Maintain CRM and make period forecasts
- Own senior-level executive relationships at brand partners; build relationships in partners organizations
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach in order to match customer expectation and drive their decisions
- Be able to present and evangelize Supermercato24 as a whole, emphasizing our mission, what we stand for and what differentiate ourselves from the competition, while highlighting our key selling point for FMCG partnerships
This position is the best fit for you if:
- You enjoy selling
- You have deep interest in FMCG industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business
- You are eager to analyze data and leverage them in your sales pitch
- You are interested in Big Data; we are building one of the most data-intensive company could exist in this industry
- Challenges motivates you
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What we offer
Salary very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward.
One/two days per week remote.
Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
15% discount and on every order on Supermercato24.
Create something that can change the life of millions of people.
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- Creative problem-solver;
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency;
- Proactive approach and constantly looking for new opportunities;
- A passion for learn always something new;
- Business acumen and solid analytical skills;
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Best in class sales skills and very good presentation skills