is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir
, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Junior Business Development Manager in the B2B team, you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
•You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients, mainly in The Netherlands
•You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
• You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company's revenues
• You work closely with Marketing and your direct team on cool and creative marketing ideas that spark true enthusiasm in our customers and partners (no need to hold back - we can go crazy here ;-)
• You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
• You work independently and manage your own work
• You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you have already gained these experiences:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Informatics, Business studies or any other related field
• Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products strong plus
• Experience or affinity with tech sector and software development
• Fluency in English and Dutch (C1 or C2) are a must
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Showing off your excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
• Building lasting (client-) relationships and using your stellar deal making abilities
• Being analytical and improving your critical thinking skills
• Taking ownership and driving both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
• Very strong motivation to make a successful career within start-ups
• And you believe that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 35+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
This is a full-time contract based in Amsterdam.
Honeypot is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Apply (in English)!
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We also offer this position as a traineeship on a fixed-term contract for new graduates. If you don't yet have the professional experience but believe you have the skills required, please send us your application and mention "traineeship" in your motivation statement.