We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
If you want to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment where career progression is encouraged and celebrated, with a passionate team who live by their values.. then this is the right role for you!
Why consider a role at Cin7?
- Perfect opportunity to jump start your existing IT career with plenty of progression opportunities
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- Fun supportive environment - pizza Friday, casual dress code.
- Monthly training sessions - learn how to - become a good leader, software development, and more!
- We provide health insurance and a day off on your birthday!
A bit about you
- 1+ years of experience with Azure Active Directory
- Experience using Intune
- Enthusiastic, with naturally confident communication skills
- Be able to able to think proactively and think outside the box with ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Confident with network administration, DNS and hardware
- Telephone system administration
- Working knowledge of Meraki firewalls/switches and Wi-Fi access points
- Virus checker installation and procedures
- G Suite for business and Google Drive administration
- Ability to use Atlassian and Google Docs to build training material
- Ability to build, fault find and repair Microsoft and Apple Desktop environments
- Ability to manage cloud-based SaaS applications (Like G-Suite, Slack, Confluence, JIRA)
Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a global customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive, omnichannel environment.