Netguru is a software services and consulting company, ranked in the top five of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe for the third time. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications on behalf of our clients worldwide. We’ve managed to build an outstanding organisational culture based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and experienced Manager who - with passion and enthusiasm - will lead Netguru in the areas of IT Operations & Security and help us bring them to the next level!
What's in it for you? You will:
- Work in close partnership and with the support of the Management Board and in active cooperation with the senior management team;
- Help Netguru maintain the highest quality of security tools and processes supporting dynamic growth;
- Represent our company in front of our enterprise clients in terms of security matters;
- Build, lead, and grow an experienced and effective team responsible for the fields of security & IT support at Netguru;
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy in decision-making and a real influence on the development and strategy of your department;
- Work in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes.
If you join us as an IT & Security Manager, you and your team will:
- Develops strategic plans for the department as a whole and for the individual teams/functions.
- Ensure that our technology solutions are built with architecture & security principles in mind;
- Create a policy and processes ensuring security in the field of network, access and tool management;
- Develop and maintain BCP program that addresses business recovery and emergency/Crisis response management;
- Oversee re/auditing ISO, GDPR and determining processes in terms of consistency with the guidelines in these areas;
- Manage the processes of: creating security policies (including information), dealing with incidents, anticipating and counteracting threats, preparing analyses of potential risks;
- Supervise the process of Netguru's hardware and software procurement;
- Oversee, mentor, motivate, and support your team on a daily basis.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in working with network IT infrastructures (Cisco, Ubiquity, Mikrotik);
- Practical knowledge of leading SaaS tools such as Github, GSuite and asset management systems;
- Experience in incident, request, change, and asset management processes;
- Experience in decision making in hardware and software procurement;
- Practical knowledge of reviewing and assessment of applications and services in order to meet the changing needs of an organization;
- Proven experience in optimizing and automation of processes;
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of established security standards (ISO 27001, SOC-2 or other);
- Experience in building a team development strategy;
- Ability to gather feedback, evaluate it, and set key goals;
- Strong critical and strategic thinking abilities, analytical skills, high level of assertiveness and negotiating skills;
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have one of the following certificates or courses: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL;
- Have Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or a related field.
Salary: PLN 12190-15750 gross (UoP) + bonus + stock option plan
Location: Poznań, Warszawa, Gdańsk, Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice, Białystok, Łódź, Remote
Perks & benefits:
- remote work & flexible working hours: the freedom to work from home whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workstation,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- MacBook Pro — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- a MultiSport card, co-financed lunches,
- & more!