The IT Administrator will oversee and maintain all aspects of Bolt's computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems. IT Administrators manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network. IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
What you'll be doing
- Upgrade existing hardware and software programs
- Assess existing network servers, operating systems and security programs
- Set up new work-stations for new hires
- Install and implement effective security systems
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs
What would set you up for success
- 2+ years of IT administrative support for a mid-sized office
- 3+ years of post-graduate professional experience
- Proficient in Apple iOS system
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.