Who we are
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times and was awarded the Good Web Guide’s App of the Year 2018.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. With offices in London, India and New York, we’re proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
- Deliver the next versions of our iOS apps with a significantly improved UX and design.
- Attend project kick-off, design and review meetings.
- Transform requirements into compelling, usable, media-rich interactive experiences for iPhone and iPad.
- Interface and coordinate with team members, including Product management and designers.
- Write clean, documented, reusable, and scalable code for deployment on mobile platforms.
- Maintain a coding skill set consistent with current and upcoming iOS platform capabilities, sharing knowledge as applicable.
- Work at both detailed and abstract levels, solving problems creatively.
- Be highly productive, creative and motivated.
- At least 2 years experience in iOS development, from conceptualisation through to successful launch of an application in iTunes.
- Genuine love for beautiful code and design, a good eye (or two), and an insatiable desire to improve the user experience and user happiness of everything around us.
- Be passionate about Touchnote and our mission to be the best way to send meaningful messages and gifts to the people you care about.
- Be knowledgeable about the mobile app ecosystem and agile development.
- Strong understanding of the latest features and development best practices for iOS.
- Experience with client-server type architectures and protocols.
- Experience in working with designers, product managers and software engineers to come up with breakthrough product ideas.
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product!