SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
- Providing technical support (hardware and software) in a 350-user global environment (tier 1,2,3).
- Troubleshoot and resolve reasonably complex end-user hardware/software problems including remote access.
- Perform new computer configuration and coordinate the workstation upgrade/replacement process, with Windows,Mac OSX
- Assist with on boarding new hires, including hardware deployment and administering our SaaS apps.
- Help with A/V setup and troubleshooting
- Managing users in Active Directory environment.
- Create help desk documentation with step by step instruction.
- Interpret, evaluate, and resolve alerts, tickets, and other inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed applications, hardware, and software products.
What will I bring to the team?
- 2 years’ hands on experience in technical support (hardware and software) in a global environment
- Proven experience in Deploy, manage and monitor Production systems (Windows, and OSX)
- Proven experience troubleshooting A/V conferencing systems (Zoom,Google Hangouts)- Must
- Managing users in AD, G-Suite - Must
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Experience in maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Track and maintain equipment assets and assignments.
- Willing to participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation in order to support urgent production issues.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team