LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About this position
LiveRamp’s Healthcare initiative is a new initiative within the company, and gaining early traction. We are looking for people to help build the founding team of this initiative within the context of our broader identity vision.
In this role, you will help develop and sell a vision for what LiveRamp for healthcare could be. You should be entrepreneurial at heart, and are customer first in your approach to building new ventures.
You’ve spent 4-6+ years in front of healthcare clients, partners, and senior decision-makers and have excellent commercial instincts. Successful candidate profiles may include individuals that have carried a quota, managed a book of client business, led business development at a startup or even ran fundraising for an NGO.
You will help develop, market, and sell new healthcare products and partnerships. You will work closely with the product, engineering and solutions architects in a small nimble team to iterate quickly to product market fit. You will own the sales strategy, initial marketing, and enablement of customers with our healthcare products.
- You will develop customer hypotheses for the products we need to build.
- Work with customers to establish clear processes for testing new products, and establishing commercial relationships that are fruitful for early stage products. You know what it means to contract for an alpha or beta product.
- Create early go-to-market materials, and establish the playbooks for how we sell these new products
- Maintain open, transparent communication with executive team on efforts and learnings
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working with payers, providers and healthcare analytics companies
- Demonstrated excellence in your personal and professional endeavors
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must excel (and enjoy) delivering presentations to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, and ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- History of developing and successfully implementing scalable solutions to complex problems within a rapidly-evolving organization
- 4-6+ years work experience across:
- Business Development
- Product Marketing
- Account Management / Customer Success
- Sales Enablement / Sales Strategy
- Product Management
Highly regarded experience
- Worked at a small company, or founding team of a company
- Experience in BD / Sales at a healthcare analytics company
- Experience with social determinants of health
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.