At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives.
Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome.
And that's where you come in:
The Specialist, Global Email Marketing is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all email and nurture campaigns across Instructure product lines worldwide. Ultimately, providing a meaningful experience to customers through email marketing.
Spam is something we find on the discount shelf at a grocery store. It also makes great Hawaiian musubi snacks!
The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment and relishes rigorous deadlines. This role will report to the Manager, Global Email Marketing, and will collaborate with cross-channel stakeholders to drive email campaign initiatives worldwide.
You will work closely with Product Marketing, Content, Campaigns, Demand Gen/Field Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams to produce highly targeted and effective email programs.
- Help drive email marketing programs—including the operational components of email campaigns—accurately and on time
- Develop customer engagement and acceleration strategies for the email channel that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent
- Drive segmentation and targeting strategy for lifecycle communications to ensure customers are getting the right message at the right time
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test program
- Drive changes in customer behavior to improve KPI performance, understand conversion levers and leverage them to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel
- Understand success metrics for each initiative, and can articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important customer problems
- Recommend email marketing strategies to support key priorities: events, lead generation, re-engagement, quarterly campaigns, and CRM goals such as customer acquisition and retention
- Analyze email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization
- Build email testing roadmap and drive test execution to enable optimization of campaigns
- Partner with analytics to improve reporting capabilities and marketing dashboards; increase visibility and understanding of email channel and customer metrics Coordinate email project workflow: develop schedules; work with cross-functional partners to gather inputs; coordinate production and execution
- Partner with creative team to develop high-performing, brand-enhancing email campaigns: write creative briefs; provide creative feedback
- Execution of email campaigns (composed and launched within a timely manner)
- Emailable audience database growth
- Core Email Response Metrics (opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.)
- Business KPIs (Email contribution to Pipeline and Bookings)
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of B2B email marketing experience working in Marketo in a SaaS company
- General understanding of B2B lead-to-revenue demand funnels and reporting
- Strong experience using Salesforce
- Understanding of audience segmentation strategies—how to specify target audiences and how to effectively communicate with a vast array of contacts
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal; strong collaborator
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving businessExperience crafting and designing responsive email copy
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is desired
- Design skills using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
Get in on all the awesome
- Competitive salary, and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.