The Executive Assistant will support two key staff members in the San Francisco office under the management of the Head of US Office Operations and Facilities. This position will support the executives in planning and booking travel, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings and tracking their expenses. This position will work closely with the Hong Kong office executive assistants team and the San Francisco office administrative team and will act as back-up for the receptionist.
- Manage the senior managers and executives' daily schedules and maintain calendars.
- Be the administrative contact for outside industry professionals, founders, and investors.
- Ensure executives and senior managers have the necessary information to efficiently manage their meetings.
- Executive administrative duties e.g. schedule meetings, create PowerPoint decks, manage spreadsheets in Excel and G Suite documents and files.
- Book flights and hotels for executive and senior management travel and assist with team off-sites.
- Work closely with other members of the executive team on a variety of ad-hoc projects, such as company off-sites or recruiting events.
- Ensure successful follow through on a wide variety of projects.
- Assist Operations with credit card receipts for travel and executive expenses.
- Coordinate with vendors and manage contracts
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting high-level executives with Google Calendar scheduling
- Service-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster relationships
- Strong organizer with ability to create processes that simplify tasks
- Independent, self-motivator, and adaptable
- Detail oriented, problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Tech-savvy - existing knowledge of computer programs and ability to quickly learn new programs
- Excel experience a Plus
- Strong G Suite experience