The Engineering Manager for Web is a hands-on team leader, responsible for the development and maintenance of the BitMEX web application and related services.
- Setting an example as a contributing engineer and technical lead
- Mentoring and managing the web development team
- Providing technical perspective & estimates while engaging in planning & prioritization discussions with business, engineering & product stakeholders
- Reviewing team members’ code and providing technical feedback
- Collecting and prioritizing engineering goals to establish OKRs
- Recruiting top talent to add bandwidth to the team
- Promoting company values within the team
- Sustainably optimizing developer productivity
- Receiving and communicating the business goals to the team
- Contributing toward, adhering to and promoting engineering standards
- Monitoring, defending & raising quality standards for the web codebase & application
- Reviewing and being accountable for our on-call SLAs
- Experience designing application code for buildability, testability, maintainability etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills (time management, assessing resource tradeoffs etc.)
- People management is(providing feedback, giving praise, conflict resolution etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at BitMEX.