At Spreemo we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses and poor outcomes. Using that approach, Spreemo has helped tens of thousands of injured employees at Fortune 500 companies recover better, faster, and more affordably. Join the brightest minds in medicine, data science, and insurance in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-efficient care.
As the Director of Revenue Cycle Management at Spreemo, you'll roll up your sleeves and help us successfully manage rapidly growing revenue and payment volumes, handling everything from designing operational protocols and processes to managing the individual members of the revenue cycle team. You'll get the chance to work with client-side invoicing, as well as provider-side bills, ensuring Spreemo gets paid in a timely manner and keeps all of its providers and vendors happy.
How you'll spend your time:
- Directly overseeing payer and provider billing, collections, and cash posting
- Summarizing and communicating revenue cycle successes, challenges, and trends to the executive team
- Managing, training, and coaching individual team members, including creating personnel development and succession plans and partnering with HR as needed to maintain an engaged and productive team
- Facilitating communication between and extracting relevant information from a variety of stakeholders in order to comprehensively identify problems and subsequently create sustainable and scalable solutions
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate and timely billing processes as well as compliance with payer and provider contracts
- Collaborating with the Finance team to manage the month-end close and annual audit processes
In particular, you'll have:
- 5+ years of revenue cycle experience, with at least 2 years as a department manager
- Extensive knowledge of revenue cycle processes, including ICD, CPT, and Workers' Compensation guidelines
- Familiarity with patient billing management software, Microsoft Excel, and Intuit Quickbooks
- An encouraging and warm demeanor with a proven ability to motivate and develop others
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Our Director of Revenue Cycle Management is a full-time employee, with a competitive salary and great benefits. Benefits include: 401K, medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, paid time off, and flexible hours.