Reporting into the Chief People Officer, Rubrik is looking for a Director, Learning & Development. Leveraging our rich value system called RIVET (Relentlessness, Integrity, Velocity, Excellence and Transparency), this L&D expert will manically focus on employee development, leadership development, talent review and the performance excellence approach.
As appropriate, this leader will partner closely with the People Partner leads for tailored engagements for eStaff and their directs on organizational effective strategies.
Who you are:
- Client-facing business leader who can drive scale with a lean team
- Along with creating original, contextual content, this leader will be well-versed in leveraging external learning partners and digital platforms to drive "one-to many" scale
- Can build a scalable leadership program for people managers globally tethered to our RIVET Values and Leadership Expectations
- Passionate about diversity, inclusion & belonging that masterfully weaves this into all key learnings and processes
- Familiar with organizational models/frameworks on the topics of change leadership, scale, expectations & feedback, difficult conversations and high performing teams
- Key partner to the People Partnering and People Ops team to ensure that employee/manager onboarding translates to high performance
- Adept at employee communications; can build a community of leaders and learners
- Equally strategic and operational; can provide a vision, but will also follow through as a “hands on” leader
- Ability to focus on the most critical few areas that will make the most impact for the business
- Can measure both the qualitative/quantitative impact of our leadership programs
- Will partner with CHRO and People Partners on engagement survey approach and follow through
- BA/BS degree and 12+ years of experience designing and managing global talent development programs and operations.
- Can implement and familiar with LMS technology and employee engagement platforms such as CultureAmp
- Track record of partnering closely with regional People Partners globally in India, Asia and Europe to ensure alignment
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.