LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Job
As Director, Brands (Strategic Accounts & Partnerships), you will be responsible for growing the relationship with LiveRamp’s biggest brands, and the partners that serve them.
You will partner with value added reseller (VAR) partners to develop capabilities that advance use cases off LiveRamp products. You will also work daily with partners across the AdTech ecosystem to bring together world-class solutions for targeting, analytics and personalization.
The team describes themselves as collaborative and fun, where you have complete independence but unwavering support.
This is an individual contributor position, and can be based out of our San Francisco or New York City offices.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic relationships with value added resellers to drive advanced use cases with Fortune 500 brands
- Manage, create and grow some of our largest and most strategic brand partnerships
- Sales enablement of partner sales teams as well as in-market sales support
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value
- Share learnings back to LiveRamp’s Product Team, to hep advance use cases
- Forecasting of revenue and growth opportunities, negotiation of contracts and legal documents, and oversight of billing
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic and entrepreneurial leader who knows how to navigate large complex organizations to close deals, you will -
- Bring a hybrid of experience across technology, analytics, sales and relationship management
- Understand how to grow a large complex account
- Have a consultative approach with your clients, serving as a key advisor and partner
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder
- Are a standout colleague who loves winning, and are looking to join a team of A players
- Be super independent, driven and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
To succeed in the position of Director, Brands (Strategic Accounts & Partnerships), you will be confident in demonstrating the following experience -
- 10+ years of successful sales, business development or channel sales experience in AdTech and media analytics
- Deep understanding of these ecosystems and expertise in shaping complex data flows
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding your goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
- History of revenue generation and closing large complex deals (both revenue generating and partnerships)
- Success in driving high-stakes work (eg key accounts, strategic initiatives
- Expertise in establishing and maintaining strong cross functional working relationships within LiveRamp
- A plus is experience managing Value Added Reseller and/or media agency relationships
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location – Work in our offices in the heart of San Francisco or New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.