Who we are
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times and was awarded the Good Web Guide’s App of the Year 2018.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. We’re proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
To empower effective data-driven decision-making through surfacing the most relevant insights from data; through reporting, analysis, and optimisation with a focus on establishing best-practice processes and partnering with teams to understand their needs and challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with teams on a day-to-day basis to track market trends, app user behaviour and business performance to support effective operations alongside identifying new opportunities
- Develop ad-hoc / bespoke pieces of work independently to answer key performance questions
- Design and launch qualitative user surveys / tests, interpreting results to support business decisions
- Formulate hypotheses, help design multivariate experiments and track outcomes to constantly iterate on our customer-facing proposition
- Synthesise data into insights to drive actions, presenting to and engaging the wider team where necessary to ensure a focus on outcomes
- Design datasets and models to operationalise insights and initiatives
- Build dashboards to display KPIs and important trends
- Support the development of our data environment to ensure we are set up to answer questions efficiently and effectively
- Engage and train the wider team on best utilising available data sources, empowering them to self-serve over time
- Synthesise both quantitative and qualitative data into insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behaviour
- Form part of our data community, sharing best practices and helping to create a world-class team
- Own relationships with relevant team leads, helping them define objectives and key results with specific targets as well as reporting on delivery progress.
- 3-5+ years experience in hands-on data analysis from a role as Data / Growth Analyst, Data Scientist, Management Consultant or similar
- Experience with utilising data visualisation platforms, particularly Looker
- Experience in structured analysis and query optimization in SQL
- Ideally some kind of experience across subscription-based / mobile app-first / B2C / e-commerce businesses
- Demonstrable experience in turning data analytics into actionable insights and communicating these across multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Google Sheets/Slides and Excel/Powerpoint user
- Can-do attitude, high energy and ability to work autonomously
- Experience of building and managing a data team
- Knowledge of E2E data pipelines
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half-price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product!
Salary: Subject to experience