Customer Success Manager (Campaign Strategist) – DESIGN, HARDWARE & TECHNOLOGY
The Customer Success Manager's (Campaign Strategist) primary focus is to provide strategic consultation to help entrepreneurs within Indiegogo’s Technology vertical meet and exceed their campaign goals. You will be responsible for delivering tailored advice and providing general account management while serving as an internal liaison and product expert between cross-functional teams at Indiegogo. Campaign Strategists work in close collaboration with our sales, growth, marketing and product teams.
Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them. As the largest global crowdfunding platform, campaigns have launched from every country around the world with millions of dollars being distributed every week due to contributions made by the Indiegogo community. At its core, Indiegogo is the equal opportunity platform dedicated to democratizing the way people raise funds for any project – creative, entrepreneurial or cause-related. The company was launched in 2008 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles and New York.
What’s your biggest passion in life? Just go to www.indiegogo.com
and search for it - see for yourself how we are literally changing the world!
- Provide account management for incoming pipeline and to support growth efforts via educational materials and special projects.
- Serve as the primary contact for clients to provide strategic consultations, project management and general account management.
- Develop campaign strategies to help clients meet and exceed their funding goals, implement best practices, develop success metrics.
- Foster strong, interpersonal client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and foster repeat engagements and referrals.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer support questions from clients.
- Develop educational materials to enhance crowdfunding knowledge and streamline project execution.
- Create vertical-specific educational materials (docs/presentations/videos) and develop scalable systems to enhance campaigner knowledge and streamline support efforts.
- Manage client activity effectively and accurately within the CRM system to maximize all existing and new opportunities.
- Liaise with internal cross-functional teams, including sales, communications, marketing, and engineering teams, and partners to execute and report on engagement deliverables and other team related projects.
- Deep knowledge or experience in the hardware, manufacturing, or maker space.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world while fostering a fun, open and collaborative work environment.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- 3+ years of client-facing experience in account management or marketing.
- Strong background in digital marketing.
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven, high- pressure environment.
- Creative thinking abilities and a proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Persuasive, positive and confident disposition with strong leadership skills and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Superior communication and public speaking skills.
- Competitive salaries with equity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental for you and yours
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly all hands meetings with fun events
- A supportive, open environment that embraces and cultivates fearlessness, authenticity, and collaboration
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO.