Are you the kind of person that loves making the people around you laugh and smile? Do you take pride in getting even the smallest details right every single time, no matter the situation? If so, you might be a great candidate to join the Spreemo Health team as a Customer Care Associate.
Spreemo’s mission is to fix healthcare, one medical specialty at a time. So far we’ve succeeded to the extent that companies like Disney, Walmart, and CVS trust us to help hundreds of thousands of their employees get better faster and more affordably. We’re able to do that by understanding how to find the very best doctor for a particular patient’s injury or illness based on advanced data science and objective quality metrics. While we’ve started with a focus on one area of medicine, we’re also engaged in cutting-edge research that has been featured in Forbes and USA Today and has even led to our being named one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte.
We’re excited by the prospect of helping even more people get the care they deserve, and we need your help.
As a Customer Care Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Serving as the face and voice of the Company, speaking with patients and clients by phone and helping to gather information about their condition and needs
- Connecting patients with high-quality doctors who can give them the care they deserve, and ensuring that the doctors and facilities have all the information they need to diagnose and treat the patient
- Interacting with the broader customer service and business teams at Spreemo, learning about how to grow a business, and picking up lots of medical terminology from our on-staff physicians
- An amazing team dedicated to fixing healthcare and having fun (check us out on Instagram)
- Regular pizza, beer and holiday parties, monthly company-wide potlucks, and fun social events
- Vacation time, personal time-off, and full health, dental, and vision benefits
If you're interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America's healthcare system, send us your resume and let us know why you'd like to join our team.