Taboola is looking for a Controller to join our Finance team.
- Drive a timely monthly closing process, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial statements and manage and develop month-end accounting process and standards.
- Review and oversee subsidiaries reporting packages.
- Create and implement global and unified accounting procedures.
- Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review of all P&L items.
- Preparing US GAAP financial statements.
- Developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities.
- Advise, support and oversee international financial reporting and compliance functions.
- CPA with Big 4 Hi Tech department experience.
- Graduate from a leading university.
- 3-5 years of experience from international Hi Tech company (publicly traded- advantage) with multiple subsidiaries- MUST.
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP an advantage.
- Familiar with SOX.
- Team player.
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Experience preparing quarterly financial statements according to SEC regulations.
- Experience working with global companies.
- High communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.